Strucuture of the Erasmus Mundus Master of Science in Ecohydrology Programme
Students have to study at least in three different universities (in this case also different countries) for at least 10-50 ECTS, in each, for the whole programme. A four HEI can be chosen for the thesis work
The ECOHYD programme totals 120 ECTS. The ECOHYD is organized in four thematic areas:
1. Understanding Function, Processes and Threats Of Aquatic Ecosystems, Freshwater And Marine Systems (30 ECTS).
2. Toolbox For Applying Ecohydrology: Enviromental Impact, Ecologic Modelling, Ecosystem Restoration, Sociology (30 ECTS).
3. Development of Personal Skills And Research Project Implementation (15 ECTS).
4. Specialization and Integration in Management and Engineering of Aquatic Ecosystems (15 ECTS Modules/Courses + 30 Thesis - 45 ECTS).
|UALG and ULO||UNDP/IOF||CAU and UNESCO-IHE|
|25 ECTS in modules (1)||5 ECTS in modules (1)||7 ECTS in modules (2)|
|20 ECTS in modules (2)||3 ECTS in modules (2)||8 ECTS in modules (3)|
|5 ECTS in modules (3)||2 ECTS in modules (3)||15 ECTS in modules (4)|
* Table - contribuition to thematic areas by the consortium partners